Information and precautions regarding Covid-19
The Thiel Gallery is open for visitors and we follow the guidelines of the Public Health Agency of Sweden. The museum has taken different precautions to be able to create an environment as safe as possible.
Before the visit:
- Tickets are purchased at the museum – it is not possible to purchase tickets in advance.
- There are fewer people in the museum after 3 p.m. both weekdays and weekends.
To be able to keep a distance:
- Maximum 30 people are allowed in the Augusta Lundin exhibition at the same time.
- We advice visitors to walk in the same direction inside the exhibition rooms to avoid crowding.
- We have distance markers on the floor to help to keep a distance.
For good hand hygiene:
- At the sales desk, we have installed droplet protection and we have placed hand sanitiser for our visitors to use around the museum and the cafe.
- In the WCs you can wash your hands with soap and water.
- No public guided tours – some Saturdays in November we have guided tours outside in the park (in Swedish).
- It is possible to book guided tours of the Augusta Lundin exhibition or Ernest Thiel’s art collection outside opening hours. Only small groups of maximum 15 people are allowed. Read more
What can you do as a visitor?
- Keep a distance from other visitors
- Wash your hands often and use hand sanitiser
- Stay home if you feel the slightest ill.
Tuesday—Sunday 12 p.m to 5 p.m.
Cafe Monika Ahlberg has the same opening hours as the museum.