Information regarding the Coronavirus
The Thiel Gallery is open for visitors and we follow the guidelines of the Public Health Agency of Sweden. The museum has different routines to be able to create an environment as safe as possible.
Before the visit:
- There are fewer people in the museum after 3 p.m. both weekdays and weekends. We also recommend a visit on Thursdays when the museum and the cafe are open to 8 p.m.
To be able to keep a distance:
- Maximum 50 people are allowed in the Augusta Lundin exhibition at the same time.
- We advice visitors to walk in the same direction inside the exhibition rooms to avoid crowding.
- We hade distance markings on the floor to help to keep a distance in the ticket line.
For good hand hygiene:
- At the sales desk, we have installed droplet protection and placed hand sanitiser for our visitors to use.
- In the WCs you can wash your hands with soap and water.
Entrance and guided tours:
- Tickets are purchased at the museum – it is not possible to purchase tickets in advance.
- No public guided tours – some Saturdays and Sundays in September we have guided tours outside in the park and around Blockhusudden.
- It is possible to book guided tours for the Augusta Lundin exhibition before or after opening hours.
What can you do as a visitor?
- Keep a distance to other visitors
- Wash your hands often and use hand sanitiser
- Stay home if you feel the slightest ill.
Tuesday—Sunday 12 p.m to 5 p.m.
Open to 8 p.m. on Thursdays