Information and precautions regarding Covid-19
The Thiel Gallery is open for visitors and we follow the guidelines of the Public Health Agency of Sweden. The museum has taken different precautions to be able to create an environment as safe as possible.
Before the visit:
- Tickets are purchased at the museum – it is not possible to purchase tickets in advance.
- There are fewer people in the museum after 3 p.m. both weekdays and weekends.
- Avoid visiting the museum in groups of more than 10 people during opening hours. If you are a group of more than 10 people who visit the museum together, please pre-register your visit to email@example.com.
Distance and hand hygiene:
- We advice visitors to walk in the same direction inside the exhibition rooms to avoid crowding.
- At the sales desk, we have installed droplet protection and we have placed hand sanitiser for our visitors to use around the museum and the cafe.
- In the WCs you can wash your hands with soap and water.
- From July 1, it is possible to book guided tours indoors of the collections both during and outside opening hours (maximum 30 people). It is also possible to book a guided tour of the temporary exhibitions (maximum 15 people from July 15) and of the sculpture park for a maximum of 30 people. More information
What can you do as a visitor?
- Keep a distance from other visitors
- Wash your hands often and use hand sanitiser
- Stay home if you feel the slightest ill.
Tuesday-Sunday 12 p.m-5 p.m
Cafe Monika Ahlberg has the same opening hours as the museum